Tuition Information: Tuition includes materials fees (unless otherwise noted). Books are not included. The booklist is posted in the "OFFICE" section of the homepage.
- Creative Writing and Literature I: 1.5 hrs/week $498.00/year, if one section is taken: 45 min/$250.00
- Creative Writing and Literature II: 1.5 hrs/week $498.00/year
- Science, History, Geography, Latin, Gym, - One hour courses: $310/year
- American Sign Language - One Hour course: $210.00/year
- Math 7, Math 8 Algebra, Math 8 Pre-Algebra, meets 2hrs/week. Time and fee to be set after enrollment is complete
- Math 5, 6 - One hour courses: fee set by the number of students in the class
- Art - One and a half hour courses: $255/semester
Non-Refundable Annual Registration Fee: $50 on or before June 6, 2013, $75 after June 6, 2013, $85 after August 1, 2013
Tuition Payments: Tuition may be paid in full, or in 4 payments: August, September, October and November.
Late fees: $25 per month will be assessed for overdue balances.
A Drop/Change Class Fees: $50 per class will be assessed for changes to class enrollment made after August 20.
Tuition Refund Policy A full tuition refund minus the $50 Drop/Change fee will be assessed if the student is withdrawn from class before the first class. If the student is withdrawn before the second quarter, the balance of the dropped class will be refunded minus the $50 Drop fee. If the student is withdrawn after the first quarter, there will be no refund and complete payment is required.