Application and Registration
Steps To Register
1. Fill out one application form per student. If more than one student is applying, the Philosophy of Education Information only needs to be filled out once. If you have already filled out the Philosophy of Education Information in a previous application, do not fill it out again.
2. If your student is applying for a Language Arts for the first time, a writing sample and a list of books read by your student this last year must be included with the application. Please send copies; we cannot return originals. Students may choose one of the following: ·
- Persuade someone to read your favorite book. Please include plot, character, and setting.
- If you could go any place in the world, where would you go and why?
- Tell us about your favorite sport or game. Explain how to play it; include information about any special equipment or playing field.
3. Enclose a copy of your students' most recent test scores. This does not apply to students who are re-enrolling.
4. Mail the completed application and other applicable materials to: City Gates Academy P.O. Box 7581 Wilmington, DE 19803-0581
5. If your student is applying for a Math course for the first time they will need to take a Math placement test. It will be sent in the mail and is to be completed and returned to the address listed on the test.
6. Include non-refundable registration fee of $50.00 per child on or before June 6, 2013, $75.00 per child after June 6, 2013, $85.00 after August 1, 2013
7. An interview will be scheduled to show families the facilities and to discuss the program requirements.
If you have any questions call City Gates Academy at (302) 229-9626 or via e-mail at cgade.org. Use the CONTACT US tab at the top of the home page Application Form 2013-2014.
Please use one form per student. WORD document form available at the bottom of this page
|Application Form 2013-14.doc||374.5 KB|